Sunday, July 16, 2006

D-X is back at WWE!

It’s been a while since I watched WWE (like months). So I was taken aback when I looked at WWE.com and saw that the D-Generation X is back. The legendary team has returned after many years. Triple H and Shawn Michaels are now back together – after years of bitter rivalry, now they are reunited. And it’s going to be like old times. D-X will be dominating WWE. They’re just in the early stage of the reunion but they had already made many pranks, already did a lot of crotch chops and on the road to many conflicts (maybe even championships) to come.
I’m not much of a Triple H fan but I am a fan of Shawn Michaels. Triple H is back being a good guy - though he has a very effective bad guy image and more effective as a villain – but I am not complaining that he is back being a good guy and teaming up with Shawn Michaels. It’s entertaining to see them together – I admit that they are more effective as allies than enemies.
D-X is back – and WWE will be never be the same again. Oh, this is going to be great!

* * *

Now, there is Raw, Smackdown… and ECW. Raw Superstars, Smackdown Superstar and Extremists. WWE Championship, World Heavyweight Championship and ECW Championship. But all in WWE. I am not so sure why Vince McMahon decided to add another show and roster to Raw and Smackdown, but I hope will ECW will not drag Raw and Smackdown.
Anyway, the likes of Randy Orton, Kurt Angle and Big Show are on ECW. I guess it’s not going to be bad – in fact I find the addition of ECW is promising. And I hope Randy Orton will win another championship… It has bee a while. And I hope my perception of ECW looking “promising” is not wrong.
And lastly, when will The Rock return? And when he does, what roster will he be put? In Raw, Smackdown or ECW?
But I hope D-X will remain at Raw. But anywhere you will put them, they will dominate.

No comments: