Thursday, January 10, 2019

Re-Ranking the New Anime Shows of Fall 2018 That I've Watched

This is the same thing I did for the summer 2018 anime.  This is my final rankings of the anime shows that I watched from the 2018 fall season – the six I initially checked out, plus two more I picked up along the way.  And just like what I did for the summer 2018 anime re-ranking, this is arranged from my least to most favorite.  However, unlike with the summer season anime, I actually purely enjoyed every single one in this list.  So, without further ado…

Skull-face Bookseller Honda-san
Click here for my full review.

Hinomaru Sumo
It’s still ongoing.  But I don’t think I would like this more than I currently like it.

Boarding School Juliet
Click here for my full review.

SSSS.Gridman
Click here for my full review.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
Click here for my full review.

Goblin Slayer
Click here for my full review.

Zombie Land Saga
Click here for my full review.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Hands down the best of the lot.  Like Hinomaru Sumo, this is also still ongoing.  But I’m confident that it will hold on to the top spot.  Actually, this anime has engrossed me greatly that I just had to read ahead the manga.  And based on what I read, the next episodes will only further cement its status as, not only the best anime of fall 2018, but one of the best of 2018 as a whole.  Heck, it might probably even end up as the best of the 2019 winter season (note: my “first impressions” article for the new shows in it is coming soon).

No comments: