Thursday, September 11, 2008

Missing Those Days...

Looking back...
I miss the days when I dominated every PC game available.
I miss the days when Funny Komiks and Culture Crash Comics were still in circulation.
I miss the days when I could lie in the sofa and watch cable all day.
I miss the days when The Rock was still on WWE performing.
I miss the days when the LA Lakers were NBA Champions.
I miss the days when I played in my first band with the Dawals.
I miss the days when Bamboo Manalac and Rico Blanco were both in Rivermaya.
I miss the days when I have the best cat in the world, Blackie.
I miss the days when I can be high on phenethylamine.
I miss the days when my father bought me comicbooks and books as "pasalubong".
I miss the days when my little sister was a cute toddler.
I miss the days when I cut classes in high school.
I miss the days when I always win.
"Nothing in this world lasts forever..."
That's a reality I always accept.
But still...
I can't help missing those days.

No comments: