Monday, November 11, 2019

My 5 Most Favorite K-Drama Series

Five years ago, I picked up my very first K-drama series.  And from then on, K-drama has been part of my pop culture diet (I’ve seen 21 so far, and wrote full reviews for all of them, except for Pinocchio, which I just gave a mention in a mid-year TV rankings post).

So, in commemoration of five years of K-drama fandom, let me present my “Big 5” – i.e. my five most favorite K-drama series of the past five years – enumerated in ascending order...

While You Were Sleeping
Click here for my full review.

Kill Me, Heal Me
Click here for my full review.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo
Click here for my full review.

Romance Is a Bonus Book
Click here for my full review.

I Can Hear Your Voice
Click here for my full review.

No comments: