Thursday, May 21, 2020

DCAMU Films, Ranked

From 2013 to 2020, the DC Animated Movie Universe told the complete story of a DC universe – right from its literal beginning to its literal end.  The epic finale has been out for a while already, so I thought it would be now appropriate to share my ranking of the franchise’s 16 movies.

Here’s how I personally arrange them from worst to best…

CLICK HERE for my full review.

CLICK HERE for my full review.

CLICK HERE for my full review.

CLICK HERE for my full review.

CLICK HERE for my full review.

CLICK HERE for my thoughts on it.

CLICK HERE for my full review.

I didn’t get the chance to review it (I wasn’t making individual reviews for movies yet in 2014), but I remember liking it when I watched it.

CLICK HERE for my full review.

CLICK HERE for my full review.

CLICK HERE for my full review.

I was delightfully surprised by how “made for adults” it was when I saw it for the first time.  Apparently, it was simply laying down the tone of this franchise.

CLICK HERE for my full review.

CLICK HERE for my full review.

CLICK HERE for my full review.

CLICK HERE for my full review.

No comments: