Saturday, June 08, 2013

Establishing a New Status Quo (Hopefully)


Recently, I felt that if life is a board game, then I’ve always been eventually ending up on a tile that dictates “Go back to start.”  

And I’m tired of it. 

So I took the first step of changing the status quo – to make a new “start” point.  I need to get upgrades or/and overhauls on several facets of myself.  (Maybe it’s even time for the Version 2.0?)

From this month onward, there is a need for changes on my routines and, hopefully, my attitude.  This would take time and hard work.  And I pray that God would grant me the necessary wisdom, tenacity, perseverance, and patience for this process.

I’ll take one step at a time.  One day at a time.  

If all goes well, I will start to kick butt again.  


Hopefully...

No comments: