Saturday, October 19, 2019

Guesting on Care 104.3 DWAY FM

Last October 17, the school I'm a teacher in -- Global Two Wings Foundation School of Legazpi -- conducted an Honors' Day Out for the Honor Roll students of the first semester.  Part of the itinerary was dropping by the local Christian radio station, Care 104.3 DWAY FM.

Upon arriving, I was asked on the spot to be interviewed.  In all my life, I had never experienced anything like it before, so I was quite nervous and tense (which is very apparent from how my voice shook, as you can hear from the video below).  Yes, it was terrifying and stressful, but at the same time, it was nice and exciting to go through something like that for the first time.

In the end, I feel that such different and noteworthy experience deserves to be archived in this domain.

Below is 16 minutes' worth of footage out of an hour-and-a-half show, ripped from their Facebook page's livestream.  It compiles all the segments I had a hand in: my interview, the closing prayer, and the finale performance of my students (whom I trained).



No comments: